The Administrative Coordinator role supports operations, sales, and executive management. Functions include accounting, procurement, project deliverables, as well as administrative support for the operations team. This role will appeal to you if you are a highly organized administrative professional who loves technology and takes pride in the accuracy of your work, attention to detail and ability to meet strict timelines on a consistent basis.
- Client invoicing
- Assist with commission tracking for sales and partners
- Technical liaison between operations, sales and the customer during customer onboarding
- Manage and track hardware orders
- General administrative support functions
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Assisting with customer service calls and emails
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
- Experience working in a fast paced office setting and/or relevant post secondary education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or Quickbooks Online an asset
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Good technical background including: Google Sheets & Docs (Excel & Word)
- Above average knowledge of computers and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
If interested in working for a fun, fast growing company in a high tech industry please submit a cover letter and resume which includes a complete employment history. Be advised that all competitive applicants will be subject to interview, typing and administrative tests.
Salary 42K-48K + Benefits