Looking for an office phone system? Don’t stop at ordinary; find the fantastic features that are sure to help push your business ahead.
There is one truth to the business world that simply cannot be contested: no matter what kind of business you are running, the key to its success lies in the strength of its communication. Never before has this been so important; technological innovations have created a global economy, which means your business needs to have the communications technology set up that will allow it to compete in a global market. This includes a communication system that connects your teams from any location, easy to use and won’t drain your pocket book.
Of course, when it comes to long distance and international business calls, the quality of your business can only be as good as the quality of your phone—and the quality of your connection. In the past, international communications meant hefty phone bills, but as the need for international calling grew, the cost from traditional carriers gew as well. Fortunately, that isn’t the case anymore with VoIP phone systems.
Introducing VoIP on the Cloud
Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allows you to make high-quality long-distance and international phone calls at reduced rates, without having to go through traditional phone providers. Reduced rates make a big difference for businesses who otherwise have to budget (sometimes exorbitant amounts) to cover their monthly international phone bills—and these are cost savings that can be reinvested back into the business while still enabling access to fantastic features that are unavailable to traditional phones.
Some of the favorite features our customer enjoy are as follows:
- A web portal to manage your business on the fly
- Voicemail Transcription- turn your voicemails into text!
- Extensions that can be answered anywhere via a VoIP phone, a cell phone, or even a phone built in 1913 (yes we have one of these in our office connected to the YOVU Cloud, extension 1913)
- Multi level automated menu
- Fax and virtual fax (say goodbye to fax machines)
- IOS/Android Application
- Standard features, like caller ID, call waiting, call transfer, and music on hold
- Call recordings, call monitoring, and eavesdropping, which allows you to silently monitor and enter a call (great for call centre management)
- Call queuing, Dashboards and Advanced Reports.
- Meeting conferencing, which allows conference calls to be set up and optionally secured with a PIN number
- Call detail statistics, which allow you to review how many calls your team has made, when the phone calls took, place, the length of the calls, etc., along with the ability to export the data to a CSV file to keep track of the information
- Salesforce.com Integration
Don’t upgrade your phone system to a traditional one – upgrade to a Cloud based phone system that can easily and affordably offer you all the features you are going to need to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently. YOVU Cloud Office Phone offers all of that and more; high call quality, great pricing, and a variety of options to choose from when it comes to selecting the right style of VoIP phone system for you and your business.